Monday, November 02, 2009

What Daylight Savings Means to Me

Well, first of all, as you may already know, our alarm clock is super fancy. It's programmed to automatically change for Daylight Savings. For some reason, a few years ago, it got weird on us and has since been randomly changing whenever it feels like it. We were blessed on Friday with our extra hour of sleep and again on Sunday morning. Luckily, Matt had taken the day off and we weren't late for anything. I was bragging yesterday (Sunday) that I had gotten two hours of extra sleep since we got to set our clocks back again Saturday night. I got to make up for it tonight, though. Kayleigh fell asleep at 6:00pm and has been wide awake since about 2:30 this morning! She's been watching movies while I've been thinking about all the productive things I could/should be doing...like having my own little BofM read-a-thon, delivering more phone books (if only I had some), fixing the fence, milking the cows. I have managed to do some laundry and am updating our blogs, so I guess it hasn't been a total waste of time. It's really dark out!

No comments: