Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Babysitting

We had our first babysitting experience with Emery yesterday while B and B went to a movie. Brittany gave me this apologetic look as she was telling me how cranky Emery had been the last few days and how she screamed for about eight hours the day before. She was asleep in her car seat when she got here. I picked her up, her eyes opened and rolled back in her head and she continued to sleep. So, I put her back in her seat. Kayleigh and I took her shopping, she never woke up, never wanted to eat...nothing. She was still sleeping when they took her home. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a good first-timer. I saw Emery's other grandmother today. She brought some great passes to us at the KOA, so when we went to the Falls, we got in to a lot of activities free. What a nice day we had thanks to her.

Britt said...

I'd like to point out that you guys had her "post-poop". Poor child... I'm glad you guys had an easy go tho. She's usually very chill. :)