Also, my man fixed our swamp cooler again. The blessing of it breaking down regularly is that he's learning so much about fixing it! (We're trying to think positively.) I'm putting this in writing so he can't back out on his claim that someday we will have central air. I'm not sure I'll be able to handle it emotionally since I've never lived in a house that had it.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Yea!
We got our computer back! I guess the 20-year-old customer service rep knows a little more than she thought. It did have a virus. Thanks to our nerdy neighbor, we saved hundreds of dollars! Actually, we would have saved hundreds anyway just because we wouldn't have spent it getting it fixed and would have just gone computerless forever more. But anyway, I'm happier now.

Also, my man fixed our swamp cooler again. The blessing of it breaking down regularly is that he's learning so much about fixing it! (We're trying to think positively.) I'm putting this in writing so he can't back out on his claim that someday we will have central air. I'm not sure I'll be able to handle it emotionally since I've never lived in a house that had it.
Also, my man fixed our swamp cooler again. The blessing of it breaking down regularly is that he's learning so much about fixing it! (We're trying to think positively.) I'm putting this in writing so he can't back out on his claim that someday we will have central air. I'm not sure I'll be able to handle it emotionally since I've never lived in a house that had it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so happy you got your computer fixed. It is so nice to have helpful neighbors who can save you money! It was so good to see you on Saturday.
We had a swamp cooler in our old house. Brent got really good at rebuilding it every spring!
Post a Comment