Thursday, July 16, 2009

By the way...

...while I'm here at the library (without the Kalesmeister)...Tracy Aviary is free on 7/24! We're there!

K and I took a field trip to Logan today (I know, a bit out of the way) to Books & Buddies at the fire station. She got to listen to stories, make a picture of a fire engine, climb on a real one, have snacks and come away with a new Clifford book. She COULD have also enjoyed being pulled on an inner tube on a wet tarp (but she didn't want to put on the life jacket - the whole thing was about safety) and she COULD have ridden a big-girl bike with training wheels around an obstacle course (but she didn't want to wear a helmet - even thought it was a cute Sesame Street one). I just hope it's a two-year-old thing and not a sign that she's going to miss out on a lot of fun things in life because she won't try them.

No comments: