Friday, May 29, 2009

Um, I will survive...?

Poor Chloe. I'm not really sure if she's going to survive Kayleigh. She never gets to rest. If she sits down, Kayleigh stands her back up. If she's taking a nap, she wakes her up. If she's sitting on the couch, Kayleigh puts her on the floor or proceeds to poke, prod, "cuddle," lay on, squish, choke, and make her lay "spread eagle." By the way, I don't think a dog's front legs are supposed to bend back that far. Wherever Kayleigh is, Chloe tries her darnedest to be on a whole other floor of the house, but to no avail. Kayleigh knows her hiding spots. Kayleigh went upstairs just a minute ago to go to the bathroom and came down carrying Chloe (at least this time it wasn't by the neck or her back skin) and said, "She feels like she needs to go potty. You need to put her outside." So, to avoid an argument, I put poor Chloe outside though I had just brought her in a few minutes before.

I'm still afraid!
I'm still petrified!
I keep thinking I could surely live without you by my side!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Do I need to report Kayleigh to the ASPCA? :)

Kayleigh Mattison Hales said...

I'm hoping Chloe will get wise and take a big bite out of her! She certainly deserves it at this point!