I think we're developing a routine. I like to think of it as a "phase" and am crossing my fingers that it's soon over. Last night, Matt stayed up to watch TV, so Kayleigh fell asleep in our bed (that would be Matt's and mine, not Kayleigh's and mine). She was later moved to Tara's bed. She woke up around midnight and got in our bed. After a few minutes of feet in my back, I got in Tara's bed. I think Kayleigh got moved to the playpen, but at some point was crying so I put her back in Tara's bed with me. At 5:00am, I got back in our bed, followed by Kayleigh at 6:30am.
Friday, April 03, 2009
Sleepytime Shuffle
I think we're developing a routine. I like to think of it as a "phase" and am crossing my fingers that it's soon over. Last night, Matt stayed up to watch TV, so Kayleigh fell asleep in our bed (that would be Matt's and mine, not Kayleigh's and mine). She was later moved to Tara's bed. She woke up around midnight and got in our bed. After a few minutes of feet in my back, I got in Tara's bed. I think Kayleigh got moved to the playpen, but at some point was crying so I put her back in Tara's bed with me. At 5:00am, I got back in our bed, followed by Kayleigh at 6:30am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A wonderful example of "musical beds"!
Post a Comment