Friday, March 13, 2009

Tried and Tested

About a month ago, Jenny was working on a school assignment where she had to find newspapers from when she, a parent, and a grandparent were (was?) born. She then had to write a paper about something common among them and the changes that had occurred over the span of those years. I started thinking about things that I enjoy (and have for years) and hope will never change...such as:

1. Maybelline Great Lash mascara (non-waterproof). I've been wearing it since high school...the same pink and green tube. It's not the best as far as making your lashes look long and lush, but it glides on so smoothly. I've tried tons of other brands (looking for the long and lush) and have never been satisfied.
2. Huggies diapers. ALL of my kids wore them. There is just no comparison. Luckily, I no longer have to buy as many of them.
3. Tree Top Apple Juice. I fell in love with it while in the hospital having Brandon and actually used to buy it by the case when I worked for SYSCO. No other brand tastes as good.
4. Diet Coke - no explanation necessary.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

You're lucky, everytime I find a product I really like, seems like they stop making it within a year or two.