Sunday, March 08, 2009

Sicky Sick!

FYI - this is really about ME, not Kayleigh. Today at church, a member of the bishopric called me out of class and said that the nursery leader was looking for me. I saw her with Kayleigh down at the other end of the hall. When I caught up with her, she said that Kayleigh said she had to go potty, but that she thought she may have had a small accident. I took her to the bathroom, picking up the diaper bag on the way with a spare change of clothes. She still needed to go, so I pulled her tights down to help her and, lucky for you, I didn't have the camera! Therefore, I am unable to post any blogging No-No pictures (not that I'd ever want to share something like that with the world anyway!). Fortunately, or maybe unfortunately, this kind of makes a decision for me. I have these black boots that I wear in the winter that I really do need to retire. They could probably be salvaged with a little elbow grease, a good scrubber and some 409 (seriously), but I think today's the day. All's I know (don't you love it when people say that?) is, I can't go back to being the stinky girl in class.

No comments: