Monday, March 30, 2009

Camera-worthy

So, I really wanted to take a picture of Kayleigh today, but didn't think it would be appropriate. She's recently started kicking off her panties and pants when she goes to the bathroom causing herself some difficulty in getting them back on when she's done. Today I hollered up to her asking if she needed any help and she said, "I did it! I did it!" She walked out of the bathroom with both legs through the waist and one leg opening of her panties and had them pulled all the way up to her waist! It was too funny!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Funny! I've seen at least one of my kids do that too when they were little. I hope I'm not holding you back from any entertaining pictures because of my own rants!
Cute background, btw! :)

Anonymous said...

My disappointment is palpable - I so expected a picture.