We made a rule last night that the first person awake was to wake up the others, but NOT before 7:00am. The kids were worried that Kayleigh would wake up before that, but I reassured them that it wasn't Kayleigh who they should be worried about, but Matt! He didn't let us down and started waking people up a few minutes before 7. We all got some great gifts from each other and Santa and enjoyed a yummy breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon, hashed browns, and toast.
Thank you to all of you who also helped make this a great Christmas season. I told Matt the other day that this was one of the best Christmases for me. I think a lot of it had to do with being able to stay home and actually having time to work on various projects without the stress of getting things done after long days at work. I'm crossing my fingers that I'll manage to have more like it in the future.


No comments:
Post a Comment