Today we went bowling with the kids in Ogden. Kayleigh was good for one game, but that was about all she could handle. About the time she started running down the lanes, Jenny and I decided it was time to take her home. Matt, Garrett and Tara stayed to bowl a second game. Matt joined "The 200 Club" with an even 200! He's now asking for matching satin bowling jackets for Christmas and begging me to join a league. If I didn't have such a wimpy bowling arm, I might take him up on it! Brandon and Brittany came over around 5:00pm. We played a get-to-know-you game with M&Ms and then had dinner - a new spice-dubbed chicken recipe, funeral potatoes, corn and rolls; dessert was brownies and peppermint ice cream (my favorite at Christmas time).



1 comment:
Sounds like a fun day! I can give Matt some bowling league tips if you want. I was on a league when I was 10 and scored the league low- a 5!
Post a Comment