Yesterday, when Kayleigh and I went to WalMart, she noticed a huge display of fake pumpkins. The whole time we were there, she kept talking about them. In the produce department, they only had the little ones (which worked for me), so we picked out a good one for her. When we got home, she told me it needed eyes, so I took care of that. She then spent a good amount of time coloring it with some markers. She was so proud of it! We put it outside on the front porch for all to see. There were three little neighbor boys (probably 3-4 years old) across the street playing and she kept yelling to them, "Show you the pumpkin!" They eventually came over and told her that it was "beautiful." It was fun listening to these little kids all having a conversation with each other. Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Our little pumpkin
Yesterday, when Kayleigh and I went to WalMart, she noticed a huge display of fake pumpkins. The whole time we were there, she kept talking about them. In the produce department, they only had the little ones (which worked for me), so we picked out a good one for her. When we got home, she told me it needed eyes, so I took care of that. She then spent a good amount of time coloring it with some markers. She was so proud of it! We put it outside on the front porch for all to see. There were three little neighbor boys (probably 3-4 years old) across the street playing and she kept yelling to them, "Show you the pumpkin!" They eventually came over and told her that it was "beautiful." It was fun listening to these little kids all having a conversation with each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That has got to be one of the cutest things I have EVER seen! Tell Kayleigh that is the best pumpkin in the whole world! :)
That's cute, she's chatting with her little friends about her pumpkin!
What is it about pumpkins and kids - they just seem to go together in the most delightful way. Cute as a little button!
I love your pumpkin background. When are we going to see more pictures of the little wonder??
Post a Comment