Monday, January 18, 2010

Wheelin' and Dealin'

Last week, I had Tara sign up for Target's baby registry to get a $20 gift card. Today, they had Graco car seats on sale for $45. If you bought one, you'd get another $20 gift card. Initially, I was thinking about Tara, but the car seats ended up being for kids 3-10 years old. (Like what 10-year-old still sits in a car seat??? I hope I'm not offending anyone!) Anyway, then I started thinking and ended up buying it for Kayleigh and am going to give her old one to Tara for her baby. (Angel Face, as Kayleigh calls it.) Hopefully, it's a girl since Kayleigh's is all flowery. Though, I ended up buying her the boy version since the girl one was kind of gaudy and the boy one looked like it would show less dirt. All in all, a new car seat for $5 doesn't seem too shabby!

2 comments:

Britt said...

What!!! We need a toddler car seat... I wonder if they have the same thing going on for Target in New York State!

Kayleigh Mattison Hales said...

Or maybe even online at target.com