Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This week's FUN RUN

Okay, should we try it again? Grand total I should have spent was $164.49. But how much did I really? You have until Saturday night to leave a comment with your guesses.

In case it's hard to tell by the pictures, here's what I got:
  • 2 GE lightbulbs
  • 3 Rimmel mascaras
  • 1 Johnson Bath Buddy Bar
  • 1 Always
  • 2 Carefree
  • 2 Welches grape jellys
  • 2 Wishbone salad dressings
  • 8 TAG body sprays
  • 4 Febreeze candles
  • 2 Noodles
  • 8 Reese's peanut butter cups
  • 2 Bagel-fuls
  • 5 El Monterey Tornados
  • 2 Yoplait Yogurt Delights
  • 1 Dove Foam Pump
  • 5 Skintimate shaving foams
  • 4 Hunts ketchup
And, just so you know, I did this over two days and went to four stores. It didn't take much time, but it involved a lot of stops and potty breaks and Bug Juice. That's probably more than a lot of people are willing to deal with, but, hey, I'm with Kales, and she likes running around with me.