
Brandon and Brittany had little Emery on Wednesday night around 8:00pm. She was three weeks early so had to stay on oxygen until they took her home yesterday. Being born by c-section, she's this perfect little baby who, right now, looks a lot like Brandon. Such a cutie! She weighed 6 lbs. 6 ozs. and is 18-1/2" long. They had her hooked up at the back of the nursery when we went to see her and wouldn't or couldn't bring her over to the window. As such, I don't have any good pictures of her. B and B put some on Facebook, so I broke down and signed up on there just so that I could see them. I've instructed the new parents to email some to me and will post them once I receive them. We were going to go see her today, but now Kayleigh is sick. I'm crossing my fingers that she'll be better tomorrow, because I'm going crazy!!
2 comments:
How exciting for your family! How does it feel to be a grandma? I would be freaking out. By the way, tell "Grandpa" Matt I said hello.
"Grandpa" is denying being one. Too bad. I think Emery will be calling him that in the near future. At some point, he's going to have to accept it.
Post a Comment