Wednesday, July 01, 2009
Beauty IS in the eye of the beholder...
...the "beholder" being Kales Hales. As I was fixing my hair this morning, my bangs were kind of bugging me. They're getting slightly on the longish side, but I was already sweating after blowing them dry (it's like a gazillion degrees - no lie - in our house these days) and didn't feel like dealing with cutting them just then. I decided to go for a new look, one that I see on others and think is cute. I pulled my bangs up into a poof on top held with bobby pins. Now, I know that I'm not a no-bangs-type person, but I thought, what the heck, maybe I'll convert. My sweet, honest daughter was kind enough to let me know that she didn't like the way I fixed my hair and to "fix it." Unfortunately, she told me this on the way to lunch, so I was kind of stuck all day with it the way it was. I felt as though I fit in really well at the junior high, but later, as I pondered on it some more, I decided that it's probably a little weird for an almost-grandma to be sporting a ninth grade do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're never to old for a ninth grade hairdo, I say! I'm trying to picture it. All I can come up with is Elaine on Seinfeld, the early years.
Post a Comment