Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Last night I finally got to use my Mother's Day gift. I was so excited! I don't know how I managed to make it all these years without a leaf blower! I'm crossing my fingers that it will also work on snow!

P.S. Yes! I did actually ask for this!!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I am jealous! I so want one of these! Brent doesn't clean up the cut grass too well after he mows it so I want one so I can tip the garbage can over and blow it all into it. In theory it sounds good anyway. You'll have to let me know how it works out for you.

Traci S. said...

Whattt??? I can't hear you over the sound of that ANNOYING LEAF BLOWER!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I CAN believe you asked for it - we women know what we want - just don't think about getting me a vacuum for Mother's Day - it is much too ordinary!!