Ok, you can relax, it's not really my birthday. I had to make some muffins for a Young Women's activity this morning... transitioning to Relief Society, so you can probably imagine how many YW did NOT show up for it... boooorrrrrring!!! Anyway, I made two dozen chocolate chip muffins to take and I baked both pans side-by-side at the same time. Well, they burned. I guess you can't do that, at least not in my oven. So Tara (the only Laurel in our ward who went, under duress, mind you) and I went muffinless. It made me start thinking about how good some really good cake and ice cream would be. So, I WISH it was my birthday and I WISH I had some really good cake and ice cream. Maybe on my next birthday, I'll wish for more birthdays throughout the year.
Saturday, May 02, 2009
Happy Birthday to ME!!
Ok, you can relax, it's not really my birthday. I had to make some muffins for a Young Women's activity this morning... transitioning to Relief Society, so you can probably imagine how many YW did NOT show up for it... boooorrrrrring!!! Anyway, I made two dozen chocolate chip muffins to take and I baked both pans side-by-side at the same time. Well, they burned. I guess you can't do that, at least not in my oven. So Tara (the only Laurel in our ward who went, under duress, mind you) and I went muffinless. It made me start thinking about how good some really good cake and ice cream would be. So, I WISH it was my birthday and I WISH I had some really good cake and ice cream. Maybe on my next birthday, I'll wish for more birthdays throughout the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I made a cake and had ice cream with it last week. I told Brent it was for my birthday next month.
Cindy - it is already "next month"!
Post a Comment