We've been battling colds and coughs at our house for weeks, but we haven't let that stop us from having fun! They'd probably go away if we'd only stay in the house, but oh well. Kayleigh's been coming with me to Young Women's basketball every week (I think for the after-game treats) and helping me do all of my usual running around. She's really good about staying on the stage while the girls play and even brings her own ball.

We (Matt, Kayleigh and I) went on yet another field trip, this time to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden. Before going, I was on their website and some guy had left a comment about how his son didn't want to leave after being there for four hours. I thought, "Man, you are NUTS!" There is no way Matt and I would ever stay somewhere like that for four hours! So, we packed Kayleigh up and headed out. We only stayed for two hours, but Kayleigh certainly would have stayed to break the other guy's record. She ran from place to place practically the entire time we were there and was long overdue for a nap by the time we left, but she loved it! Matt carried her out literally kicking and screaming!


And, then, she's been doing some of the usual stuff... 
3 comments:
Is that place more fun than Discovery Gateway or about the same? Like her "usual stuff" picture! Funny girl.
I've never heard of that place so I looked it up on the internet - how fun! What a neat variety of things to do and learn. The only downside I could see was the rules say, "adults must be accompanied by a child"! Maybe I can borrow Kayleigh sometime and help her break the longevity record. The pencil up the nose shows great coordination.
We haven't been to Discovery Gateway, so I don't know how it compares. It was much better than the old Children's Museum (in my opinion).
Post a Comment