Yesterday was a special day for us. Matt and I, along with Bob and Jeana (Jenny's dad and step-mom), were able to be present while Jenny got her Patriarchal Blessing. It was a beautiful blessing full of some amazing direction and promises to Jenny. I (we) already think she's exceptional, but it was especially meaningful to me as a mom to hear what my sweet, beautiful daughter can become. She will learn and grow and be blessed with so many wonderful things if she continues to make good choices and keeps Heavenly Father foremost in her life. I know she reads this blog regularly and want her to know how much we love her and appreciate the good example she is to us all. I'd tell her in person, but I'm not just a crier, I'm a down-right blubberer and she would be mortified!
Monday, December 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aww thank you Mom! I wouldn't be mortified...it would just be a little awkward!
It would be a LOT awkward - for both of us! Like your baptism all over again!
Post a Comment