I was so sad to get the news that Judy passed away last night. Knowing it's coming doesn't really make it any easier, does it? I am so thankful for the time we had with her. When she originally moved out here, we didn't think she'd be around very long...and I guess in the grand scheme of things, she wasn't. But, it was at least long enough for us to spend time with and get to know her. And, too, maybe it was for her as much as it was for us. She was given the opportunity to develop relationships with us and hopefully found comfort in having so many people around who loved her. She was so unnecessarily and genuinely kind and generous to my family and me. We will truly miss her and will keep her in our thoughts and hearts forever.
Thursday, November 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very, very sweet, thank you. She loved you-all as well.
Post a Comment