I really like Jen's idea of writing down Cade's cute sayings, so I'm going to be a copy cat, although I worry that I won't remember Kayleigh's long enough to get to the computer. Plus, there are so many! Today, while at a craft store, where I seem to be spending all of my time lately, an Hispanic lady helped us. As we were walking away, Kayleigh said, "We're all done talking to the brown lady?" I'm pretty sure we were far enough away that she didn't hear, but there was no way I was looking back to find out! When I told Matt about it, he said, "You have to put it on the blog!"
While we were eating breakfast yesterday, just out of the blue, she said, "You're my best buddy, Mommy." I'm glad she's so forgiving since I feel like I'm getting on her case all the time.
While we were eating breakfast yesterday, just out of the blue, she said, "You're my best buddy, Mommy." I'm glad she's so forgiving since I feel like I'm getting on her case all the time.

1 comment:
Kids make the most honest comments. Sometimes, as parents, we would like to disappear when they do. When Brent was about Kayleigh's age, I was mega-pregnant with Traci. We were shopping for a sofa and Brent saw a man with a large, protruding belly and said (in his best outdoor voice) "Look Mommy, that man is going to have a baby too." I tried ignoring him, but he kept repeating it over and over. Try to take a minute to write these little witticisms down as they are priceless in later years.
Post a Comment