Our lives are taking a drastic change as of today. Kayleigh, who likes to play in the pantry in the dark with a flashlight and with the door closed, was able to get out on her own. She hasn't yet tried to open any other doors, but she's smart, so I'm sure she'll realize all too soon that the process is the same.
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Question: How did Kayleigh KNOW she liked to play in the dark pantry with a flashlight??? Was that her "time-out" room and she has learned how to escape?? Did you intend for this to leak out?
Yes, since she thought sitting on her bed was fun...Hey, at least I gave her a flashlight!
LOL the entire time I read this I was giggling! I was wondering the same thing as my Mother and I pretty much think that little girl is hilarious!
Post a Comment