Sorry, but we're still alive and kicking over here! It's been crazy (at least on my end). Two weeks ago, I had to spend four days at Young Women's Camp and three days last week at our ward Youth Conference in Idaho (more camping). I'm all camped out. Matt took the first week off work and stayed home with Kayleigh. It sounds like they had a lot of fun without me running around to different places taking pictures. He's kind of caught the photography bug. While at Youth Conference, Cathy, BJ and Judy watched Kayleigh while Matt worked. She loves being with them, though I'm sure they were glad to see her go home. She's quite the little handful these days. Monday I started babysitting Tayah again on the A days. She's much easier to take care of now that she's crawling and can play by herself. Kayleigh's a little jealous at times, but likes having here there. Now that the weather is supposed to be cooling off (I'm assuming since it's almost September), I'm starting to think about painting again. My next project to tackle is our bedroom. The kids are going back to school on Monday. Kayleigh's turning two on the 1st. That I can't believe!!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I knew you were alive and well - just really busy and gone. I bet you are glad the camping is behind you. Seems strange that school is starting already - I know of a couple of little blond girls in Stansbury Park who are excited about it.
Post a Comment